’21-’22 Preschool Enrollment
Holland Christian preschool enrollment for the ’21-’22 school year opens on Tuesday, February 9 at 7 am directly online at hollandchristian.org/admissions/apply-now. We have lots of vibrant preschool options to best fit your family’s needs, because we know how tricky schedules can get:
All of our regular preschools meet mornings, from 8:30-11:15 am, at both of our South Side and Rose Park (north side) locations:
- 3-Year-Old Classes: Monday/Wednesday OR Tuesday/Thursday
- 3-Year-Old Spanish Immersion Class (Rose Park): Tuesday/Friday
- 4-Year-Old Classes: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday (3 day) OR Monday-Friday (5 day)
- 4-Year-Old Spanish Immersion Class (Rose Park): Monday/Wednesday/Thursday
- Junior Kindergarten: Monday-Friday
You can also opt for as many or few of our preschool Afternoon Enrichment Classes as you choose, based on your schedules and your child’s interest. The afternoon classes run every day from 11:15 am-3 pm, with a variety of options that you can read about here.
You can read more about our preschools’ nuts and bolts, with everything from our first-rate preschool curriculum, to our parent handbook online here. If you have any more questions, though, feel free to contact anyone listed below–we love to help, and welcome meeting you in person, or showing you around!